Having strong, comprehensive and well-drafted agreements with employees and independent contractors is another critical measure that employers can take to define the rights and obligations which govern the employment and independent contractor relationships. Miller Legal Group, P.C. has expertise in preparing such agreements on behalf of businesses operating in California, including:
- Executive employment agreements
- Consulting services agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Confidentiality/non-disclosure/assignment of inventions agreements
- Non-solicitation of co-employees agreements
- Mandatory arbitration agreements
- Sales representative agreements
- Recruiter agreements
- Compensation/commission/bonus agreements
- Severance/separation agreements
Miller Legal Group, P.C. works closely with its clients to understand their objectives and to tailor such agreements to achieve those objectives and advance the clients’ interests.
In addition to drafting employment-related agreements for employers, we also advise senior executives and professionals who are considering an offer of employment from a prospective employer or severance agreement from a current employer. (For those senior executives and professionals who wish to learn more about these services, please click here for more information.)
* * *
Contact an El Segundo Employment Law and HR Attorney
For more information about what we do, our innovative fee options, or to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Southern California labor and employment lawyer at Miller Legal Group, P.C., please contact us at our South Bay law firm by e-mail or by telephone at (310) 426-2650.