Helping Employers Meet the Challenges of Today and Tomorrow
Businesses operating in California – regardless of their size or resources – face a persistent and increasingly difficult challenge to comply with both complex and constantly changing labor and employment laws and regulations. Moreover, with employment-related lawsuits and government agency audits and investigations on the rise, it is vital that California employers be proactive in implementing preventive measures and litigation avoidance strategies to minimize their legal exposure.
Miller Legal Group, P.C. advises small and medium-sized businesses on all aspects of employment law and HR-related issues – from hiring to firing and everything in between. We practice exclusively in the area of employment and human resources law, representing employers and members of management. In the absence of a conflict of interest, we also advise senior executives and professionals regarding the terms and conditions of offers of employment or severance agreements they have been asked to sign.
Our Focus: Prevention, Compliance and Litigation Avoidance
The primary focus of our practice is to help California employers act proactively to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, minimize employment disputes, and avoid litigation. We achieve these goals by working with our clients to identify and assess areas of potential risk and to implement preventive strategies in order to minimize the risk of employment-related disputes, litigation and government agency audits and investigations.
Why Choose Miller Legal Group, P.C.?
Unlike other law firms that try to be all things to all clients, at Miller Legal Group, P.C., we practice exclusively in the area of employment and HR law. The following is a summary of what we offer our clients:
- A focus on preventive employment law and litigation avoidance
- Day-to-day employment law advice and practical HR solutions
- Review, development and implementation of employment policies, procedures, practices, agreements and form
- HR compliance reviews and audits
- Practical, cost-effective and value-driven legal counsel, including innovative alternative fee options
- Management and employee training workshops on a variety of employment law and human resource issues, including mandatory sexual harassment training for managers (A.B. 1825 compliant)
- Impartial workplace investigations of alleged harassment, discrimination and other workplace misconduct
- Representation of employers in response to employee claims and government agency audits, investigations and inspections
* * *
To learn more about what we do, who we are, how we are different, and our innovative fee options, please click on the links below:
* * *
Contact a Los Angeles HR Law Attorney
Located in Southern California, Miller Legal Group, P.C. serves clients throughout all of California. We are conveniently located in the South Bay (in the Beach Cities area) in El Segundo, California – minutes away from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). To schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Los Angeles employment attorney at Miller Legal Group, P.C. or to find out more about our professional services or our non-traditional billing arrangements, please contact us at our Los Angeles employment law firm by e-mail or by telephone at (310) 426-2650.